Min menu

Pages

Last News

Conte wants to stay with Chelsea for a long time


Chelsea head mentor Antonio Conte is enthused about a long haul remain at Stamford Bridge as a splendid first season in the Premier League looks set to end in magnificence. 

Previous Juventus supervisor Conte concurred a three-year bargain last April and 12 months on has Chelsea on course to win the top flight. 

They can re-build up a seven-point advantage over second-set Tottenham with triumph at Manchester United on Sunday and Conte's adventures are comprehended to have won a lot of reverence in his country. 

Entomb have driven plans under their well off Suning Group proprietors and have supposedly set Conte at the highest point of their honing list of things to get. 

In any case, the 47-year-old wants to be the man to stop a high turnover of supervisors under proprietor Roman Abramovich in west London. 

"I would like to remain for quite a while here," Conte disclosed to Sky Sports. "Guiding is not a simple employment and a great deal relies on upon the outcomes. 

"I get a kick out of the chance to think results are imperative, however they are not all that matters. I think for each mentor our work is critical consistently and after that to be judged. 

"Amid the diversion I think I demonstrate my enthusiasm and my will to not lose. I would prefer not to lose. I cherish football and I think individuals comprehend my energy. It's extraordinary to realize that Chelsea fans are content with me."
reaction:

Comments