Min menu

Pages

Last News

Southampton vs Manchester United – Match preview, team news & lineups


Date: 17 May 2017
Time: 20:45 CET
Venue: St Mary’s Stadium, Southampton, England
Referee: Mike Dean

Manchester United are probably going to handle a debilitated side as they go to Southampton for their penultimate Premier League round of the season on Wednesday. 


Claude Puel: ""No, no it's simply one more diversion," Puel said. "It's been quite a while since the [EFL Cup] last against Manchester United, It's a Premier League amusement, so we can't simply center about that diversion. The amusement is not exact retribution since it's essential to keep a decent vitality and to make the most of our football and just to center about this, not whatever else. 



Jose Mourinho: "It is the hardest I have ever worked. he aggregation of the recreations, I never had that. You realize that in the greater part of my profession I was never out of European rivalries in the gathering stages. What's more, I went out at the last 16 organize once. So I achieved the semi-finals 10 times. 



I go dependably until the finish of the rivalries. In the League Cup I typically go far. I won household mugs in Spain, in Italy, in Portugal so I typically have a ton of matches. 

However, I ave never had it like this. This circumstance when you play a last [the League Cup] and the Premier League amusement that you ought to play that day [Southampton tomorrow] will be delayed until the most recent week – the most recent week!- this is insane."


Team News 

McCarty, Van Dijk – injured; Isgrove, Long, McQuen – doubtful.

Team News 

Fosu-Mensah, Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Shaw, Young – injured.

Predicted Lineups




Southampton: Forster; Cedric, Stephens, Yoshida, Bertrand; Romeu, Davis; Ward-Provse, Tadic, Redmond; Gabbiadini.
Manchester United: Romero; Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Darmian; Fellaini, Herrera; Mkhitaryan, Mata, Martial; Rashford.


reaction:

Comments