Min menu

Pages

Last News

Paulinho tells Guangzhou to allow him to join Barcelona, Neymar comments


Paulinho has reiterated his desire to leave Guangzhou Evergrande for Barcelona this summer.

The 28-year-old has developed as an unexpected focus of the Spanish monsters who seem, by all accounts, to be abandoning their pursuit of PSG maestro Marco Verratti. 

It would be an unexpected move for most fans who maybe don't consider Paulinho, who floundered at Tottenham a couple of years prior, to be of Barcelona's gauges. 

In any case the midfielder, who has shone for Brazil lately, affirms that the Catalans have to be sure reached his present bosses for his mark.


"I'm not a poser and I'm a straightforward individual. I consider Barca. The provision in my agreement is €40m and I trust Barca offered €20m and that Guangzhou dismisses the offer," he revealed to Brazilian outlet Band on Sunday. 

"My operator let me know there are new discussions. The lion's share of players absolutely never talk until the point that something happens yet I can affirm that the intrigue is genuine." 

Furthermore, regardless of Barcelona offering a charge so far underneath the CSL club's valuation of their player, Paulinho is as yet confident an arrangement can be struck that would enable him to join an elegant club. 
"It's conceivable that I will play at Barcelona among various star players," he included. "I could turn out to be a piece of a club brimming with stars." 

Further, the 28-year-old midfielder asked Guangzhou to be "adaptable" in order to permit him his fantasy move. 

"I was a little amazed that Guangzhou had not reacted to Barca yet and it turned out in the press here that they had rejected the offer," he said in a different meeting with Mundo Deportivo. 
The touchy winger, who plays for Brazil with the midfielder, has seen firsthand what the midfielder can offer and would welcome him at with open arms at Barca. 

"I seek Paulinho signs after Barca," Neymar told SPORT. "He is a companion and an incredible player, everybody would get him with open arms. 

"He has incredible quality, everybody has seen what he can do when he plays for the national group."

reaction:

Comments